Ready to take the plunge? You are going to remodel or build a new home. How exciting! When it comes to kitchen cabinet design, wouldn’t you want a cabinet built to your specifications and not some drop and drag cabinet? What I mean is, you need a 35″ base cabinet. At Gossling Woodworking, you get at 35″ cabinet. If you purchase factory cabinets you get one choice….a 33″ cabinet and a filler strip. You’ve lost space. And we all know that cabinet space is valuable real estate in any home. Why settle for someone else’s kitchen cabinet sizes. It’s kind of like having 8 crayons in a 120 crayon world. You’ve just been limited.
It’s our job to explain exactly why you should choose custom cabinetry and why Gossling Woodworking is the best choice for cabinets. Use this page, take some notes, and do some comparison shopping. We are confident that when you are done, we will be your first choice in cabinets.
Common Expectations for Cabinetry…
- Choice of wood species and stain.
- Choice of door and drawer styles.
- Concealed hinges.
- Full extension drawer guides.
- Adjustable roll out trays.
- Soft close hardware.
- Very durable conversion varnish finish.
- Choice of hardware.
- Choice of counter tops
….are all standard with Gossling Woodworking Cabinetry.
The celebrated differences we boast about are…
- 3/4″ Furniture-grade plywood tops, sides, bottoms, and shelves. Pocket screws versus staples and plastic gussets.
- Solid 3/4″ wood dovetail drawers and roll out trays with 1/2″ thick bottoms versus 1/4″.
- No filler panels. 100% functional, usable, wall to wall cabinetry. Factory or building center cabinetry is built in 3″ increments, with no deviation from those measurements. Gossling cabinets are constructed to your exact dimensions. For each and every cabinet!
- Experienced kitchen dabinet designers with attention to detail.
- Computer generated 3D design program with the latest and most powerful software.
- Computer controlled equipment to ensure accuracy.
- Design freedom. We are not committed to predetermined sizes.
- Final measurements taken at job site by Gossling staff, ensures accuracy and takes the responsibility off you.
- Custom moulding. Knives made to match existing millwork.
- Whole house package of cabinetry, trim, and interior doors guarantees matched finishes.
- Competitive pricing. In most instances we meet and beat factory prices.
- One stop shopping. We can meet all your wood needs. From the front door to the back door. Cabinets, trim, doors, closets, we have it covered, beautifully!
…we invite you to enjoy the benefits of doing business with Gossling Woodworking!